Pursuant to article 13 of the D. Lgs. 196/2003 (Italian Privacy code) and article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Biofarma S.p.A., with registered office in Via Castelliere n. 2 Mereto di Tomba (Ud), will treat, being the holder of the treatment, the personal data given by you in the registration form of the site Sportcube and in the purchase section, for the management of your account as well as for the correct management of your order for the purchase of our products on the site. Failure to provide the personal data requested in the form relating to the purchase of the product will not allow the owner of the treatment to provide the correct functioning of the e-commerce service made available to the user, determining the impossibility to make purchases. Personal data will be processed by authorized persons and could be communicated to consultants and suppliers expressly identified. Your personal data will be stored in our servers for the entire time you will be registered in our portal, or for the time strictly necessary for the above-mentioned purpose.
The current legislation recognizes many rights that we invite you to consider carefully. Among these, we remind you of the rights of:
- Access to the following information:
- Purpose of the treatment,
- Categories of personal data in question,
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom such personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organisations;
- Rectification, with the following meaning:
- Correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you without justified delay,
- Integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an integrative statement;
- Deletion of data concerning you without undue delay, if:
- Data are no longer needed in respect of the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- There is no legal basis for treatment,
- Personal data are treated illicitly,
- Personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation;
- Limitation of Treatment:
- If you are contesting the accuracy of your personal data,
- When the treatment is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of personal data,
- Where personal data are necessary for the person concerned to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court,
- If you oppose treatment under the right of opposition;
- Receive notification in case of rectification or deletion of personal data or limitation of treatment;
- Portability of data, i.e. the right to receive personal data in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device and to transmit it to another holder of the treatment, if:
- The treatment is based on the express consent of the person concerned for one or more specific purposes or is due to a contract signed with the person concerned and
- The treatment is carried out by automated means;
- Opposition at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you.
To exercise your rights you can contact the owner at the address given in this document.
You also have the right to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority if you consider that the rights indicated herein have not been recognized.